MoYou-London’s Mexico Nail Art Collection is all about Aztec-inspired patterns, Day of the Dead skulls, fiery fiesta flowers, Talavera tile designs, and more. Viva México!
● MoYou-London Mexico 02 includes 12 different designs, each measuring 1.5 x 2cm.
● The stainless steel plate measures 6.5 x 12.5cm and have a vinyl backing for increased ease of use.
● Each plate comes in its own branded protective sleeve.
● The designs are engraved on to the image plate and covered with a protective film which needs to be removed before use.
This item is the image plate only.
What you'll need :
1) Nail Polish – we advise you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation.
2) MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper .
3) MoYou™ London Image Plate .
How to stamp:
1) Remove the blue protective film.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with a MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper using a 45º angle.
4) Roll the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over you nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.
Please note www.moyou.co.uk is a retail website. Large volume orders to quantity stock will be considered as a wholesale purchase and further shipping costs may be applied.
If additional shipping charges apply to you, you will be contacted by email with a shipping cost quote. Failure to comply with payment of shipping charge requirement will result in order cancellation.
Please note if any item(s) from your order are no longer available, your order will be sent without the item(s) and you will be offered an exchange or refund.
All shipping is based off weight and will be calculated at checkout. All orders will be sent TRACKED and can take anywhere from 3 to 30 business days depending on destination.
Within the United Kingdom orders above £50 qualify for free shipping unless the order contains any "nail liquid products", then free shipping is automatically voided.
Due to current shipping regulations we are unable to ship nail polish to the following countries:
If you are unsure about your residing country please send an email to customer services firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping costs and quotes.
FOR ALL DESTINATIONS:
Orders in which customers have "refused customs" or denied "custom charges" and the order is sent back to us will be refunded with both outgoing and returning shipping charges deducted from refund total.
When products are in stock, we normally dispatch orders within 24 hours. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible with details of your order number at: email@example.com
If the items have not already been sent, then we will cancel the order and refund your order amount using via your original payment method, and we will confirming our action via e-mail.
However, if the items have already been sent out, then we will e-mail you confirmation of the dispatch date and you will need to wait until receipt of the goods and contact us upon their arrival before we can process either returns and/or refund to your account.
In MoYou London we take great pride in our product quality - in the case that you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take it from there.
In case you would like an exchange or refund for any other reason, we offer a 28-Day Replacement or Refund policy (excluding P&P). Please contact our customer service. Make sure the product is unused and in its original packaging. If for any reason the item your ordered did not arrive in a perfect condition or with any fault, please let us know and we will sort it out.
We appreciate feedback of any kind - in case you are unhappy for any reason from your products or service you received, please let us know.
P2P Mail,c/o Cloud Fulfilment, Dunton Distribution Centre,
Christy Way, Basildon
DAMAGES UPON ARRIVAL & FAULTY ITEMS
If for any reason your product does not reach you in perfect condition, please contact our customer care teams to arrange for a replacement. We guarantee that all of our products are of merchantable quality in accordance with your statutory rights. If an item develops a fault or defect, please contact our customer care team with details of the problem quoting your order number and we will advise you of actions to be taken.
• Local tax should be paid by the customer.